Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Keeping the Happy Medium of Life.

Gaining and keeping Happy Medium of Life and the reason balance is so important.
 

You may wonder what does the happy medium really mean? According to www.dictionary.com  definition of happy medium is a course or state that avoids extremes.
 

My personal definition of happy medium is the balance of life between the stress and joys. Never becoming overran by the hecticness of daily life.

Life can go astray sometimes and we can all get wrapped up with money, work, public news, and keeping the house clean. But to find the balance between the happiness, stress handling, and just not taking life for granted is the biggest challenge.

To find the happy medium in life you need to be able to prioritize, level out the differences, and overall keep everything as calm as possible. I know, I know, how can anything be calm in this crazy hurricane of the world we are in. But even the most intense hurricanes there is always a calm moment, and we need to just embrace that one moment and run with it!

The reason that I think I need to find this happy medium in life, which is something I’m still struggling every day with,  because for me at least, I need to stop taking the little things for granted. I also need to think of myself and put myself on top once in awhile. Everyone may have different reasons that their happy medium isn't the happiest. Everyone may also have different ways that they keep the happy medium in their life. No matter if you have found the rhythm of things, or are like me struggling everyday get into the rhythm. Finding the Happy Medium is the goal of this blog. :)

Thank you for reading. I hope you come back and visit me on my journey to finding the Happy Medium in Life.


~Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment